This file has been truncated. show original
* Tiny-synth example: triggering envelope generators from an external pin.
* This example will trigger a middle C major chord (C,E,G notes) and play it
* from PIN 1 whenever PIN 13 is brought to ground.
* The example makes use of the ADSR envelope generator, which is programmed
* to have a relatively fast attack time, approximately 50% sustain volume,
* and a slow decay.
* It also demonstrates the principle of mixing multiple voices into a
* single channel for output.
* You will need to make sure that PIN_1 has a low-pass filter and AC coupling
* capacitor on the output as per README.md.
`define __TINY_SYNTH_ROOT_FOLDER "../.."