Only minor changes since the last BlackIce, make sure you use the BlackIce branch in the repository BTW, the schematics and board files are yet to be updated.
1) Added ICE40 programming pins (done and reset) to RaspberryPi header
2) Now that we have native USB we can use the Uart/usb ch340 directly on FPGA so added links via 0r resistor R25/26 (You will might need to add these yourself, some aren't populated yet)
3) Cleaned up and balanced link lengths on LVDS capable pins to pmods
4) Switched to linear regs for Ice40 supplies, we had issues with the dual switcher
5) Changed some resistor values like the led ones to reduce brightness and prevent blinding BlackIce users
There are prob more changes but I don't have them to hand..
No one has yet tried the OLI-Ext pins yet you would be the first to do so, there maybe issues with it when using any of those lines as LVDS due to them being tapped in mid track, i.e. reflections etc.. Our recommendations are to use PMODs as are more universal..
Here is the latest schematic BTW :